Umee 280ml Hard Spout Training Cup Blue
The Umee drinking cup is ideal for helping your baby progress from the training to the drinking cup stage. The Umee friendly hard spouts have been especially designed to protect gums and palate while teething. The cup includes the Umee advanced vent for easy drinking and a non-spill valve to prevent leakage. This combination with its flexi-handles, encourages your baby to feed on their own one step at a time. The cups are made of a clear and colourful PP (Polypropylene) material that is Bisphenol A and Phthalates free, providing your baby a stylish, healthy, safe, and easy to use product.
Recommended for 9 months+
The cup contains:
- Friendly Hard spout
- Non-spill valve
- Flexi Handles
- Hygiene cap
- 280ml capacity cup
- BPA and Phthalate free
- Comes in blue or Purple / 280ml
NOTE: Can be used with Umee’s original add on insulator.
UNIQUE AIR VENT & NON SPILL VALVE
A unique air vent helps your baby drink easily and comfortably with minimal effort. It also has a special valve that stops spills.
The ergonomic hard spout shape is especially designed to allow an easier transition from bottle to cup and to protect gums and palate while teething.
FRIENDLY FLEXI HANDLES
Umee flexi handles ensure the cup is easy to hold and comfortable to grip while drinking.
The umee cup is designed to fit our original add on insulator assuring the liquid’s freshness is maintained for longer.
1. Insert the non-spill valve into the spout and push into place.
2. Place the spout into the screw ring and pull until it sets into place.
3. Place the vent adaptor on the cup and make sure the knob fits perfectly into the cup neck notch.
4. Place the handle on the cup neck and push gently.
5. Close the screw ring with the spout on the cup. Do not close the screw ring on the cup when the vent adaptor is not in place, otherwise the cup cannot be assembled properly and will not function.